- Assist in promoting the educational well-being of students.
- Help students to solve and cope with challenges in their everyday lives.
- Work with district staff to address social, emotional, and behavioral issues of students with intense emotional and mental health issues that interfere with student achievement.
- Serve as a school/home/community liaison by developing partnerships and support networks with community agencies to facilitate access for students and families to appropriate services.
- Actively encourage parent involvement.
- Individual Therapeutic Counseling for students K-12
- Weekend Meals for students PK-12
- Suicide Prevention Training, Depression and Suicide Risk Screening and Intervention
- Mentoring programs for students
- Youth Led Prevention Programming
- Provision of shoes, clothing and outerwear for students PK-12
- One on one individualized student support to enhance classroom learning and social skills
- Information, Referral and Advocacy for students PK-12 and their families
- Participation in local community social service programs, civic clubs and coalitions
*Partnerships with The Counseling Source, Inc., Mental Health Services of Clark & Madison Counties, Sufficient Grace, Nationwide Children's Hospital Center for Suicide Prevention and Research, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Kids Hope USA, Madison County Prevention Department, Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene and Madison Counties and local community individuals, businesses, civic groups, churches, and organizations help to support some of these initiatives.
LONDON CITY SCHOOLS STUDENTS AND FAMILIES BENEFIT FROM STUDENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATION IN THE COMMUNITY
- Madison County Family & Children First Council
- Madison County Systems of Care/Wraparound
- London Rotary Club