- Yearly, the London City School District will maintain an ongoing benchmark of sixty (60 days) of operating reserves.
- Identified projects are completed on time and within the identified budget.
- Throughout the 2020-2021 school year, LCS will investigate and recommend a course of action for future revenues to support district operations and facilities renovations and improvements.
- LCS will maintain a five (5) year Capital Plan, which prioritizes annual upgrades for district infrastructure.
- By December 1st, 2020, the district will revise and publish its annual enrollment report.
- Throughout the year, LCS will continue to monitor and implement its Fiscal Wellness Plan.