- Identified projects are completed on time and within the identified budget.
- The London City School District will successfully implement its Restart Plan for the 2020-2021 school year as measured by weekly operational dashboards taking into account student enrollment, staff, and student attendance including absences related to COVID19, and the county health advisory status.
- By the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year, LCS will launch a district system of career exploration and advising, which will include a systematic process for students to identify and explore career aptitudes and interests.
- The London City School District will successfully oversee the Fairhaven Early Learning Academy, which is a collaboration of the Madison Champaign ESC, and the Madison County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
- During the 2020-21 school year, the district will explore and grow a partnership with Columbus State Community College with the ultimate goal of providing higher educational opportunities to students and the London Community.