- About the Community: Links to pages providing more information about LCS and the community.
- District Calendar: Links to district master facility calendar.
- Resources to Support Military Families: District resources for supporting military impacted students and families.
- Teaching and Learning: Link to the Office of Teaching and Learning.
- College and Career Planning: Links to resources for district outcomes.
- Core Curriculum Areas: Links to curriculum and instructional resources for reading/writing, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- LCS.T.E.A.M.: Links to district's STEAM initiative.
- Students Services: Links to resources for special education, Preschool, Gifted and Talented, and English Language learners.
- Athletics: Links to district athletics.
- School Safety and Emergency Procedures: Links to district safety and emergency protocols, Title IX, Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying resources, and the school's safety tipline.
- AESOP - Absence management system login
- District Academic Calendar - Link to the district's facilities calendar.
- Email Login- Link to G-mail
- Faculty Handbook:
- ProgressBook - GradeBook, Student Information, and special services login.
- Public School Works - Online training system for schools addressing workplace safety, student safety, etc.
DISTRICT STAFF FORMS
- Extracurricular Trip Request Form: To be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Maintenance Help Desk - Submit district maintenance support requests.
- Mileage Reimbursement Form: For approved activities for mileage reimbursement. Complete and submit to appropriate supervisor.
- Professional Development Leave- Complete if requesting out of district professional development.
- Professional Leave Request: Required form for professional leave requests.
- Requisition Form: Complete and submit to the appropriate supervisor.
- Student Support Universal Screening Referral Form: Staff may request additional resources for students and families when a need is identified.
- Technology Help Desk - Submit district tech support requests.
- Time Sheet: For approved activities. Complete and submit to the appropriate supervisor.
- Tuition Reimbursement Form: To be completed prior to beginning an approved course.
- Use of District Premises Forms: Complete when requesting the use of district facilities.
District Bargaining Units
London Education Association
Todd Boyd, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 852-5705, Ext. 3012
OAPSE, Local 657
Bonnie Sherman, President, email@example.com, (740) 852-5701
OHIO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- Coaching Permits/ODE - Coaching or pupil permits for individuals who will direct, supervise or coach a student activity.
- eTPES Login- Ohio principal, teacher, and counselor evaluation system login.
- License Renewal/ODE - CORE system to renew licenses, permits, or certificates online.
- ODE- Ohio Department of Education Website