Office of Student Support
- Assist in promoting the educational well-being of students.
- Help students to solve and cope with challenges in their everyday lives.
- Work with district staff to address social, emotional, and behavioral issues of students with intense emotional and mental health issues that interfere with student achievement.
- Serve as a school/home/community liaison by developing partnerships and support networks with community agencies to facilitate access for students and families to appropriate services.
- Actively encourage parent involvement.