London City School District Athletic Guidelines
The recommendations within the Return to Play document for the resumption of the varsity, non-varsity, and 7th-8th grade interscholastic athletic seasons and participation opportunities have been made with the health, safety, and well-being of all student-athletes in mind.
Schools should attempt to significantly mitigate exposures by:
- Maintaining physical distancing while not on the field or court of play;
- Requiring face coverings while not on the field or court of play;
- Reducing or greatly eliminating unnecessary travel;
- Reducing or eliminating sharing of common equipment, and
- Reducing or eliminating contact frequency with student-athletes from schools and non-interscholastic programs outside of each school's league/conference or normal competition sphere.
OHSAA Return to Play Resources