- Identified projects are completed on time and within the identified budget.
- Annually, the district will review and revise district safety plans in conjunction with the London City Police Department and the Ohio Department of Education/Office of Homeland Security.
- The district will continue expanded communication efforts, which will include monthly email blasts, three issues of The Raiderscope community newsletter, and a coordinated social media presence.
- During the current school year, the London City School District will conduct a series of stakeholder surveys to determine needs and progress for improving the user experience of our schools.
- By January 1st, 2021, LCS will complete upgrades of building entranceways and streamline access controls across the district as part of a Bureau of Worker’s School Safety and Security Grant Program.
- By January 1st, 2021, LCS will greatly expand public wireless access on district property including the district athletic facilities as part of a state Broadband grant project.