- Each district school will achieve an attendance rate of at least 94% annually.
- Each district school will decrease the number of total out-of-school suspensions annually (compared to the three-year average).
- Throughout the current school year, the district will continue to implement a system of Positive Behavior Intervention and Support in each district school, which will include strategies designed to improve student discipline, increase attendance, and provide numerous safety nets to support students.
- Throughout the current school year, the district will implement a universal referral and screening process to identify students who may be in need of greater social, emotional, or physical support.
- The district will begin to focus on social-emotional learning by completing at least one Panorama assessment. An ad hoc, district committee will make data-based recommendations for improving district programs.
- The London City School District will continue to partner with the Madison County Family and Children First Council in order to streamline and coordinate services for district students throughout the year.