- Annually, at least 80% of district students will demonstrate at least one year of growth for both reading and math as measured by district formative assessments
- The London City School District will improve its performance index as shown on the Ohio Department of Education Report card by at least 1 point per year during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Throughout the 2020-2021 school year, the London City School District will engage in an ongoing strategic planning process to ensure the district is making effective progress toward district goals.
- By the end of the current school year, the district will revise and publish 100% of the district’s course/grade learning maps. Each learning map will include a reference to the Future Ready Framework and career exploration options. High School Maps will include links to specific pathways for earning at least two of Ohio’s graduation seals.
- By August 1st, 2021, all schools within the London City School District will be designated as STEM schools by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Throughout the current school year, the district will monitor, assess, and recommend resources to ensure all students have access to quality instructional resources.