The Enrollment Office is located in the Board of Education Office located on the second floor of London Elementary.
Enrollment forms can be picked up at the Central Office or you can download the Enrollment Packet. We must have all the validation documents at the time of enrollment. Validation documents are as follows:
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification such as a Driver’s License
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence, 1 (Example: utility bill, rental agreement, or property tax statement) ** If you are living with someone they will need to bring their proof of residence and will complete a Residence Affidavit at the time of enrollment.
- Custody Orders, Divorce Decree or Separation Papers
- Immunization Records K-12 (KG/1st must bring most current or have an appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- Physical Record – Kindergarten and 1st grade (Bring most current or have an appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- High School Students Only – Parents/legal guardians of high school students wishing to participate in athletics at LCS, must complete additional OHSAA forms. Contact the high school Athletic Director to schedule an appointment. Students must be approved prior to participating in any high school athletics.
Open enrollment applications can be downloaded from this site and sent to London City Schools for consideration. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the school district. Parents will be notified by mid-August each year of whether acceptance. If the application is accepted, further enrollment paperwork must be completed.
Please submit applications to:
London City Schools
ATTN: Mrs. Kim Crumley
380 Elm Street, 2nd Floor
London, Ohio 43140