The Enrollment Office is located in the Board of Education Office located on the second floor of London Elementary.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification such as a Driver’s License
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence, 1 (Example: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax statement) ** If you are living with someone they will need to bring their proof of residence and will complete a Residence Affidavit at the time of enrollment.
- Custody Orders, Divorce Decree or Separation Papers
- Immunization Records K-12 (KG/1st must bring most current or have an appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- Physical Record – Kindergarten and 1st grade (Bring most current or have an appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- High School Students Only – Parents/legal guardians of high school students wishing to participate in athletics at LCS, must complete additional OHSAA forms. Contact the high school Athletic Director to schedule an appointment. Students must be approved prior to participating in any high school athletics.
London City Schools Supports Military Families
The London City School District appreciates the sacrifices that our men and women in the military make every day. In an effort to increase resources and lessen the burden of service to these families, LCS has established a single point of contact for military families and launched a webpage as a repository for helpful resources. All staff members within the London City School District receive annual training in order to understand and better support the challenges of military families.
LCS plans to apply for the Purple Star Award from the Ohio Department of Education in the spring of 2018. The Purple Star Award recognizes schools that show a major commitment to students and families connected to our nation’s military. LCS is currently building a webpage with resources and a single point of contact to assist military families living in or seeking to move into the district. A link to the page can be found on this site once completed.