- Yearly, the London City School District will maintain an ongoing benchmark of sixty (60 days) of operating reserves.
- Identified projects are completed on time and within the identified budget.
- The district will successfully pass its renewal of its 1% income tax in the Fall of 2019.
- At the conclusion of the current school year, the London City School District will publish site plans for each campus, which integrates facility priorities with district goals and the district's five (5) year Capital Plan.
- LCS will maintain a five (5) year Capital Plan, which prioritizes annual upgrades for district infrastructure.
- By December 1st, 2019, the district will revise and publish its annual enrollment report.
- Throughout the year, LCS will continue to monitor and implement its Fiscal Wellness Plan.