Achievement and Growth
- Annually, at least 80% of district students will demonstrate at least one year of growth for both reading and math as measured by district formative assessments
- The London City School District will improve its performance index as shown on the Ohio Department of Education Report card by at least 1 point per year during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Throughout the 2019-2020 school year, the district will use the Future Ready Framework (Alliance for Excellent Education) to revise and publish a new organizational strategic plan.
- The district will revise and publish at least 50% of the district’s course/grade learning maps. Each learning map will include a reference to the Future Ready Framework and career exploration options. High School Maps will include links to specific pathways for earning at least two of Ohio’s graduation seals and college ready skills.
- By August 1st, 2020, all schools within the London City School District will be designated as STEM schools by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Throughout the current school year, the district will monitor, assess, and recommend resources to ensure all students have access to quality instructional resources.