KINDERGARTEN SCREENING – MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
- Kindergarten Screening – April 14, 15, 16, and 17 at London Elementary School Gym.
- Call (740) 845-3272 for appointment.
- Child must be 5 years old by August 1, 2015.
- Click the link below for list of “must have” documents for appointment.
OPEN ENROLLMENT -
- Applications now being accepted for the 2015/16 School Year. See the Open Enrollment Tab for more information and forms.
Validation Documentation - MUST HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT –
We do not contact school districts to get this information during the enrollment process.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification such as a Driver’s License
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence, 1 (Example: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax statement) ** If you are living with someone they will need to bring their proof of residence and will complete a Residence Affidavit at the time of enrollment.
- Custody Orders, Divorce Decree or Separation Papers
- Immunization Records K-12 (KG/1st must bring most current or have appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- Physical Record – Kindergarten and 1st grade (Bring most current or have appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- High School Students Only – Parents/legal guardians of high school students wishing to participate in athletics at LCS, must complete additional OHSAA forms. Contact the high school Athletic Director, at (740) 852-5705, ext 1114 to schedule an appointment. Students must be approved prior to participating in any high school athletics.
Open Enrollment applications can be download from this site and sent to London City Schools for consideration. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the school district. Parents will be notified by mid-August whether their student has been accepted. If accepted the student must then be enrolled into the London City School District. For more information contact Kim Crumley at (740) 852-5700, Ext. 2117.
Please submit your application to:
London City Schools
Attn: Kim Crumley
380 Elm Street, 2nd Floor
London, Ohio 43140