2015/16 – Enrollment
Summer enrollment days and hours :
- Monday through Thursday – Enrollment Office closed on Friday during Summer.
- Morning Hours – 9:00 to 11:00
- Afternoon Hours – 1:30 to 3:00
Enrollment Office is located in the Board of Education Office located on the second floor of London Elementary. Enter the Elementary lobby and use the intercom system on the left wall by the office window to gain entrance to the BOE Office.
For more information click on the next tab – Enrollment Information/Forms.
Validation Documentation - MUST HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT –
We do not contact school districts to get this information during the enrollment process.
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification such as a Driver’s License
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence, 1 (Example: utility bill, rental agreement or property tax statement) ** If you are living with someone they will need to bring their proof of residence and will complete a Residence Affidavit at the time of enrollment.
- Custody Orders, Divorce Decree or Separation Papers
- Immunization Records K-12 (KG/1st must bring most current or have appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- Physical Record – Kindergarten and 1st grade (Bring most current or have appointment scheduled with physician/health dept.)
- High School Students Only – Parents/legal guardians of high school students wishing to participate in athletics at LCS, must complete additional OHSAA forms. Contact the high school Athletic Director, at (740) 852-5705, ext 1114 to schedule an appointment. Students must be approved prior to participating in any high school athletics.
Open Enrollment applications can be download from this site and sent to London City Schools for consideration. Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the school district. Parents will be notified by mid-August whether their student has been accepted. If accepted the student must then be enrolled into the London City School District. For more information contact Kim Crumley at (740) 852-5700, Ext. 2117.
Please submit your application to:
London City Schools
Attn: Kim Crumley
380 Elm Street, 2nd Floor
London, Ohio 43140