In our commitment to excellence, London City Schools will provide high quality education to prepare every student for life's challenges and opportunities in an ever-changing world.
- We deal in hope.
- We, not me.
- We do things on purpose.
- Change happens. Be prepared to pivot.
- By April 30th, 2019, all schools within the London City School District will be designated as STEM schools by the Ohio Department of Education.
- By the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year, London City Schools will expand on its Grade 5 - 12 1:1 technology program and ensure every student will have individual access to a technology device everyday.
- During the 2018-2019 school year, the district will explore and grow a partnership with Columbus State Community College with the ultimate goal of providing higher educational opportunities to students and the community.
- During the 2018-2019 school year, LCS will conduct a feasibility study for providing before and after school childcare at the London Elementary School.
- Annually, the district will review and revise district safety plans in conjunction with the London City Police Department and the Ohio Department of Education/Office of Homeland Security.
- At the conclusion of the current school year, the London City School District will publish site plans for each campus, which integrates facility priorities with district goals and the district's five (5) year Capital Plan.
The London City School District educates approximately 2,200 students on a centralized campus located just north of downtown London. The district is comprised of 47 square miles and includes the City of London, the community of Lake Choctaw, and portions of Union, Deer Creek, Paint, and Oak Run Townships in Madison County.
- Caring and competent administrators, teachers and staff.
- 12 onsite College Credit Plus or AP courses.
- 1 to 1 Device initiative for all students in grades 5 - 12.
- District sponsored flexible learning program (London Unlimited).
- Expanded co curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Top notch facilities and technology.
London City Schools is working hard to be a premier school district and has established five (5) priority goals in order to continue to improve. Every individual within the district is responsible in some part for the success of the district as a whole. In order to be discipline driven, the district and each school have identified metrics and strategies for measuring success on reaching each goal.
You can learn more about how the district is working to achieve these goals by choosing the "administration" tab on the district homepage.
Dr. Lou Kramer
380 Elm StreetLondon, Ohio 43140